On October 3rd, I took part in the webinar called Interviewing & Professional Dress. I had never participated in an webinar and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
It touched base on the typical advise that is given for an interview such as:
Answering Questions
Different types of interviews [style v. group]
How to Dress
New skills today for interviewing
Preparation for impressing
I was solidified in some aspects I already knew and I learned about some new things that I had not realized such as new skills in today's society. The webinar did a great job explaining each of the topics and made me much more interested in involving myself in career workshops at ASU. Had it not been for this assignment I am not sure I would have ever discovered how helpful ASU was with assisting it's students in enhancing their chances at future careers.
I wanted to do a webinar but my internship had already put on career service events so i just attended one of those. Is the webinar a already filmed video or do you have to be on webcam or something ? How does this work because it sounds interesting. The webinar you chose to do is great information i believe everyone should gain because many people like myself are not really good at interviews.
ReplyDelete