Sunday, December 9, 2012

Workshop

On 2 November 2012, I participated in an info session on the law school application process. I count this as a career workshop since my goal is to go to Law School and become a lawyer.

Since I have no family members that are lawyers or went to law school I found this particular event incredibly eye opening and instructive. I would have never realized how incredibly difficult it would be for me to apply and choose the proper law school since so many offer many different things.

The process of the entire LSAC application completed made me incredibly confused but in the end I left feeling much more prepared and excited to begin the process. I'm not sure I would have been able to do the process without some outside assistance or at least understand what exactly I was supposed to do.

I still have a few semesters before I have to begin the process as I have yet to still take the LSAT but overall it helped me understand the type of scores I will be needing in order to get into the Law schools I'd like to go to. This particular event was by far the most influential for me and assisted me in preparing myself to succeed in the process.

1 comment:

  1. Before I enrolled in the MPA program, I considered going to law school for the longest time. I even completed a pre-law program for minority students put on by LSAC. The experience taught me I could succeed ion law school, but also left me asking if I would be happy during it. After some consideration and a year off, I applied to the MPA program.

    ReplyDelete